Our Fire Inspection Services Include:
- With a proper maintenance and inspection schedule, a fire sprinkler system will stay in optimal condition and stay current with ever-changing regulations for decades. In addition to maintenance services, we provide annual testing for sprinkler systems, standpipes, extinguishers, backflows, fire pumps, and alarms for commercial and residential properties of all sizes.
- JJ Fire Protection uses Scan Series, made by Building Reports, to test and inspect fire sprinkler systems. Building Reports is the most trusted inspection solution in the world and the leader in web-based inspection reporting.
- Building Reports is used to retrieve reports from anywhere via a web-based system, send and authorize repairs within a report, view NFPA and other industry codes and standards, and track an inspector’s progress during an inspection. This all-in-one system ensures our inspectors are prepared and properly documenting everything during a fire alarm inspection service
- Our techs are experienced in testing and repairing all types and sizes of backflow preventers. It is required that these assemblies be tested annually to preserve the quality of our drinking water. During the annual visit we test check valves, relief valves, buffers, air inlet, and shut off valves. A report will be provided to the customer and the Water District. All backflow preventers are inspected per the ASSE and ABBA Standards.
Systems Critical Monitoring
- In the event of a fire, our alarm monitoring staff will be immediately aware of it. We will jump into action to alert fire, ambulance, police and any relevant emergency agencies. Any designated contacts for your property also will be informed. Our monitoring services provide you with a swift, comprehensive, 24/7 response to crisis.
- High-hazard facilities require unique fire suppression systems. JJ fire provides custom system installations for high-risk properties like power plants, chemical facilities, aircraft hangars, and facilities with hazardous materials.
- Corrosion in a fire sprinkler system is an innate risk that needs to be investigated annually. Sprinkler system piping is susceptible to natural forms of corrosion as it is comprised of unprotected metal interacting with oxygen and water or moisture. If corrosion goes untreated, it can erode the lining of steel pipe, causing pipes to crack and leaks to develop. Leaks will comprise the integrity of your fire sprinkler system resulting in costly repairs and can cause damage to your property.
- JJ Fire Protection Fire is known for our experts that implement proactive corrosion solutions, supporting all of Broward, Dade and Palm Beach Counties. We identify and protect fire sprinkler systems from the damaging effects of corrosion.
- NFPA standards require comprehensive inspections of piping systems every five years. This includes an inspection of internal valves and piping for obstructions. The obstruction inspection can show signs of corrosion, which, if not caught early, can cause enough damage to require complete replacement of the system’s pipes. The internal inspection of valves includes opening the valves to inspect their strainers, filters and restriction orifices for visible evidence of blockage.
- Scheduling a 5-year Inspection of your system is required by NFPA-25 standards. JJ Fire can conduct a 5-year Inspection to keep your facility in compliance with code and reduce liability in the long term by catching early signs and characteristics of corrosion.
- JJ Fire Protection Fire Protection has expert corrosion inspectors who can diagnose and treat corrosion problems. JJ Fire Protection can provide a wide range of services to protect your fire sprinkler system, including nitrogen generators, which are becoming more and more of a necessary set up for customers.
- Full list of services include:
• NFPA-mandated 5-year inspections
• Internal pipe investigations
• Piping replacement
• Hydrostatic test and flushing
• Water supply testing
• Microbiological testing
• Corrosion monitoring
• Chemical injection
• Nitrogen generators
Since 1981 J&J Fire Protection has been South Florida’s reliable partner for design and installation of complex fire sprinkler systems with over 100+ years of combined experience.
We are NICET Certified Professionals
Protect your life and your property from fire disasters
Get a Free Estimate Today!
Fill out this form to get started or give us a call at (954)-747-4941 to get started